Welcome to Brisbane, Australia – the land of sun, surf, and splendid luxury accommodations! If you're a traveler with a taste for high-end experiences, then look no further than these opulent 5-star hotels which will surely leave you spellbound. Be ready to indulge in the finest hospitality, first-rate amenities, majestic panoramic views of the city's skyline and beyond.
Located in prime locations throughout Brisbane City and surrounding suburbs like South Bank Parklands or Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, these upscale establishments offer an unforgettable stay that will make your trip to Queensland all the more memorable. From elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites to top-notch restaurants serving up delicious cuisine from around the world; there's something for everyone when it comes to these luxurious lodgings. Whether you're here on business or pleasure or just looking for a relaxing getaway with loved ones–the 5-star hotels in Brisbane are sure not to disappoint! So sit back, relax and prepare yourself for an adventure unlike any other!
Best Brisbane Five Star Hotels
Meriton Suites Adelaide Street
Meriton Suites Adelaide Street is a luxurious 5-star hotel with 74 levels of spacious and stylish suites located in the heart of Brisbane's CBD. The facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, and unlimited free WiFi. Each suite has full kitchen and laundry facilities as well as a living area with flat-screen TV. Union Pay credit cards are accepted at this property and Brisbane Private Hospital is just a 15-minute walk away.
– Prime location in the heart of Brisbane's CBD
– Stunning views from floor-to-ceiling windows
– Excellent facilities including indoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness center
– Complimentary unlimited WiFi for guests
Hilton Brisbane is ideally located in the heart of Brisbane's CBD with easy access to popular spots such as Queen Street Mall and South Bank Parklands. The hotel boasts elegant rooms with stunning city views, a fitness centre and a tennis court. Guests can indulge in premium Australian beef at Vintaged Bar + Grill or sip on innovative cocktails at the sleek bar.
– Prime location in the CBD with easy access to attractions
– Elegant rooms offering stunning city views
– Onsite restaurant serving premium Australian beef and sustainably sourced seafood
– Fitness centre and tennis court for guests to stay active
– 24-hour reception, valet parking and concierge services for convenience
The Calile Hotel
The Calile Hotel in Brisbane is a luxurious 5-star hotel that offers guests direct access to the city’s top-notch restaurants, shopping and bars. The property boasts an outdoor pool, fitness centre and spa facilities for complete relaxation. Each of the well-appointed rooms feature individual balconies or terraces, automated blackout blinds, Grown Alchemist bathroom amenities and complimentary Wi-Fi.
– Prime location with easy access to restaurants, shopping and bars
– Well-designed guest rooms with modern amenities
– Four on-site restaurants offering a variety of cuisines
– Spa facilities providing holistic wellness experience
Other places to stay in Brisbane
Brisbane Downtown Five Star Hotels
Brisbane Downtown offers a range of five-star hotels that offer luxurious accommodations and top-notch services for travelers wanting to experience the city's vibrant culture. These hotels provide easy access to some of the best attractions, restaurants, and shopping destinations in Brisbane.
Spicers Balfour Hotel
Spicers Balfour Hotel is an award-winning boutique hotel located in the trendy suburb of New Farm, just a short distance from Brisbane's city centre. The luxurious rooms feature flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Nespresso coffee machines, with some suites boasting 1940s art-deco style décor and separate lounge areas. Guests can enjoy Modern Vietnamese cuisine at The Balfour Kitchen or cocktails on the rooftop bar overlooking the city and Story Bridge.
– Convenient location near Brisbane's city centre
– Luxurious rooms with upscale amenities
– On-site dining options including Modern Vietnamese cuisine and a rooftop bar
– Private dining room and function room available for events
Eastwood Apartments is an apartment hotel located in Brisbane, just 700 metres away from The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) and 4km south of Brisbane's CBD. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, dining setting, and laundry facilities along with free WiFi, a balcony, and free parking. Guests can also enjoy the rooftop entertainment area with a hot tub and outdoor cinema screen.
– Apartments are equipped with modern amenities
– Rooftop entertainment area including a hot tub and outdoor cinema screen
– Free WiFi available for guests
– Convenient location near popular attractions such as Botanical Gardens, Southbank Parklands, and Queen Street Mall
The Westin Brisbane
The Westin Brisbane offers a luxurious stay in the heart of Brisbane CBD, with an outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, and spa facilities. Guests can enjoy Italian flavors at Settimo by Guy Grossi, cocktails and international cuisine at The Charles', or swim up and unwind at Nautilus Pool Bar. The hotel is also conveniently located near City Botanic Gardens and other popular attractions in Brisbane.
– Prime location in the heart of Brisbane CBD
– Outdoor pool for relaxation
– Spa facilities for ultimate pampering
– On-site restaurant and bar offering delicious food and drinks
Luxury 5 Star Hotels in Brisbane
Luxury 5-star hotels in Brisbane offer top-notch service and amenities, making them a popular choice for travelers seeking an upscale stay. From elegant rooms with breathtaking views to fine dining restaurants and luxurious spas, these hotels provide guests with an unforgettable experience.
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
The InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort is a stunning 5-star resort offering guests an elegant and stylish design, lush garden or water views, and access to a saltwater beach lagoon pool. The resort is located in beautiful surroundings and provides guests with a choice of lounging by the swimming pools or playing golf at one of two internationally-renowned courses. Guests also enjoy access to The Recreational Centre which offers a fitness centre, five tennis courts and more.
– Beautiful location with easy access to Gold Coast theme parks
– Spacious guest rooms boasting elegant design and high-quality amenities
– Access to saltwater beach lagoon pool for relaxation and enjoyment
– Variety of activities available including golf, tennis, fitness centre and shopping in nearby Marine Village
Pullman Brisbane Airport
Pullman Brisbane Airport is a luxurious 5-star hotel located within the heart of the Brisbane Airport precinct, just 16 km away from Brisbane CBD. The hotel offers guests a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, as well as an on-site restaurant led by a renowned chef. Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, coffee machine, kettle, private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries.
– Stunning aspect out to the resort-style pool terrace
– Intimate bar space with an international vibe in the sumptuous dining area
– Convenient location next to Brisbane Airport conference center
– Dedicated 20-meter lap zone set against custom stone feature wall in the pool
Hyatt Regency Brisbane
Hyatt Regency Brisbane is a luxurious 5-star hotel located in the heart of Brisbane's CBD, opposite Queen Street Mall. The hotel offers stunning city views, free WiFi, and a range of amenities including a restaurant, fitness centre, rooftop swimming pool with poolside bar, concierge service and laundry facilities. Guests can enjoy dining at the onsite Lennons Restaurant or relaxing in The Lounge which features light snacks, couches, TVs and a library.
– Prime location in the heart of Brisbane's CBD.
– Stunning city views from all rooms.
– Rooftop swimming pool with poolside bar for ultimate relaxation.
– Onsite Lennons Restaurant offering delicious meals.
Cheap 5 Star Hotels in Brisbane
Cheap 5 star hotels in Brisbane offer luxurious accommodations at affordable prices. With impressive amenities and facilities, these hotels provide an unforgettable experience for travelers on a budget.
Treasury Brisbane is an award-winning hotel and casino that offers luxurious rooms and suites with a perfect blend of old-world charm and modern amenities like free WiFi. It boasts six restaurants, five bars, and around-the-clock reception service, all situated just 200 metres away from the Brisbane River. The elegant rooms feature high-ceilings, deluxe marble bathrooms, antique-style furnishings, iPod docking station, large flat-screen TV; guests can also take advantage of in-room safe and minibar.
– Perfect location for shopping, dining or enjoying the nightlife as it's only a few minutes' walk from Queen Street Mall.
– Well-equipped fitness center along with sauna facility is available.
– Housekeeping services are offered twice daily ensuring a clean environment always.
– A fully equipped meeting and conference room facility is available to cater for one’s business needs.
The Inchcolm by Ovolo
The Inchcolm by Ovolo is a luxurious boutique hotel located in the heart of Brisbane. The stylish rooms and suites, set in a 1920's era building, are air-conditioned and offer modern amenities such as flat-screen TV, minibar, and tea/coffee making facilities. Guests can enjoy complimentary access to fitness facilities at Fitness First Elizabeth Street and indulge in organic produce at The Inchcolm Bar.
– Elegant refurbishment of a 1920's building
– Central location within walking distance to Queen Street Mall
– Complimentary access to fitness facilities at Fitness First Elizabeth Street
– Stylish rooms with modern amenities
Stamford Plaza Brisbane
Stamford Plaza Brisbane is a luxurious 5-star hotel located in the heart of Brisbane's CBD, boasting stunning views of the Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point cliffs from every room. The hotel features beautifully refurbished guest rooms with elegant décor, luxurious marble bathrooms, and all modern amenities. Guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool, spa, sauna, fitness center as well as 3 restaurants and bars.
– Prime riverfront location in the heart of Brisbane's CBD
– Beautifully refurbished guest rooms with elegant décor and luxurious marble bathrooms
– Stunning views of the Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point cliffs from every room
– Access to an outdoor pool, spa, sauna, fitness center as well as 3 restaurants and bars
Brisbane 5 star Hotels Information
|🛎️ 5 star Hotels in Brisbane
|💵 Hotels Prices From
|💵 Highest price
|🥇 Average Review Score
|🛏️ Average number of Rooms
Top 5 star hotels in Brisbane
|The Calile Hotel
|Spicers Balfour Hotel
|Pullman Brisbane Airport
|The Westin Brisbane