Welcome to Rome, the Eternal City and a hub of world-class tourism! Today we will be exploring one of the most luxurious aspects of this city – its 5-star hotels. From historic buildings to modern architecture, Rome offers an array of high-end accommodations for those seeking opulence and comfort during their stay.
For discerning travelers seeking top-notch amenities, stunning views, and exceptional service, Rome's 5-star hotels are the perfect choice. Whether you're here on a business trip or holiday vacation, these luxury hotels are sure to impress with their elegant furnishings, exclusive dining facilities, and lavish spa treatments. So sit back and relax as we take you on a tour of some of the finest five-star establishments in this beautiful city that has so much to offer!
Best Rome Five Star Hotels
Singer Palace Hotel
The Singer Palace Hotel is a luxurious 5-star hotel situated on the famous Via del Corso in Rome. With air-conditioned rooms that feature satellite flat-screen TVs and elegant décor, guests can enjoy a comfortable stay at this property. Additionally, visitors can indulge in delicious Italian cuisine and seafood dishes for lunch and dinner at their rooftop restaurant.
– Prime location on Via del Corso shopping Street
– Air-conditioned rooms with elegant décor and modern amenities
– Delicious Italian cuisine and seafood dishes available at rooftop restaurant
– Close proximity to popular attractions such as Trevi Fountain and Pantheon
Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel is a luxurious resort situated on a hilltop in Montemario, offering stunning views of Rome and the Vatican. The hotel boasts spacious and lavish rooms with balconies, 2500 m² wellness center, indoor and outdoor pools surrounded by large Mediterranean gardens. Guests can enjoy Italian and international dishes at L'Uliveto or dine at the rooftop restaurant La Pergola, which offers gourmet cuisine and has been awarded three Michelin stars.
– Elegant rooms with marble bathrooms and beautiful views
– Impressive collection of art including antique furniture and magnificent paintings
– Wide range of facilities such as red-clay tennis courts, fitness trail with Technogym equipment, Turkish bath, saunas, indoor swimming pool with fireplace
– Free shuttle service to/from Via Veneto
Harry's Bar Trevi Hotel & Restaurant
Located just a few steps away from Rome's iconic Trevi Fountain, Harry's Bar Trevi Hotel & Restaurant offers guests a luxurious stay in modern rooms with all the necessary amenities. Not only is WiFi free throughout the property, but guests can also enjoy exquisite dining at the on-site restaurant. The hotel's convenient location makes it easy to explore Rome, with popular attractions like Barberini Metro and Quirinale just a short walk away.
– Prime location next to Trevi Fountain and other top attractions
– Modern air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and minibars
– Excellent on-site restaurant serving delicious cuisine
– Free WiFi available throughout the property
Other places to stay in Rome
Rome Downtown Five Star Hotels
Rome Downtown offers a wide variety of luxurious five-star hotels that cater to the discerning traveler. These hotels are centrally located and provide guests with outstanding comfort, first-class services, and stunning views of Rome's cityscape.
Grand Hotel Palace Rome
The Grand Hotel Palace Rome is a luxurious 5-star hotel situated on Via Veneto, across the American Embassy. The hotel boasts designer-furnished rooms with free WiFi, an à la carte restaurant serving Italian cuisine, and a spa that offers massages, a hot tub, sauna, and fitness center. Additionally, the hotel's location provides easy access to popular tourist attractions such as Piazza Barberini and the Spanish Steps.
– Convenient location opposite American Embassy
– Stylishly restored building designed by Marcello Piacentini
– Free WiFi throughout the property
– Fine Italian cuisine served at Cadorin Restaurant
– Spa with sauna, hot tub, massages available
W Rome, a brand new 5-star hotel that opened its doors in July 2021, is situated less than a kilometer away from Spagna Metro Station and within walking distance to many of Rome's top attractions such as Piazza Barberini and the Spanish Steps. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs, minibars, and private bathrooms with showers. Some rooms even have balconies for guests to enjoy stunning views of the city.
– Free bikes available for guests to explore the city
– Fitness center on-site for those who want to stay active during their stay
– A restaurant serving Italian, Mediterranean and Pizza cuisine with vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free options available
– Guests can enjoy breakfast at the property each morning either à la carte or continental style
The St. Regis Rome
Located in Rome's historic center, just a few steps from Piazza della Repubblica and Via Veneto, The St. Regis Rome continues its long-standing tradition of offering luxurious accommodation. The hotel's rooms are spacious and lavish, with amenities such as air conditioning, LCD TVs, iPod docking stations, and free toiletries. It has been recognized as one of the World's 500 Best Hotels by Travel and Leisure.
– Opulent interiors ranging in style make for a superior stay
– Convenient location near popular attractions such as the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain
– State-of-the-art business services available for meetings or events
– Health club and spa provide relaxation options
Luxury 5 Star Hotels in Rome
Luxury 5-star hotels in Rome provide an unparalleled experience of elegance, sophistication and comfort for the most demanding guests. Renowned for their exquisite architecture, refined decor and exceptional service, these hotels offer a serene oasis in the heart of one of Europe's most vibrant cities.
Rocco Forte Hotel De Russie
Rocco Forte Hotel De Russie, situated on Via Del Babuino, offers stunning views of Piazza del Popolo just 50 metres away. The hotel boasts a serene garden, a renowned restaurant featuring traditional Roman cuisine with an international twist, and spacious yet elegant rooms that seamlessly blend classic and contemporary styles. Guests can also indulge in the wellness centre's sauna, Turkish bath and salt-water hydromassage pool.
– Prime location with breathtaking views
– Beautifully designed rooms offering city or garden views
– Renowned Le Jardin De Russie restaurant serving traditional Roman cuisine with an international twist
– Relaxation opportunities in the wellness centre including sauna, Turkish bath and hydromassage pool
DOM Hotel Roma
Located in the heart of Piazza Navona, DOM Hotel Roma – Preferred Hotels & Resorts is a luxurious design hotel that boasts an on-site restaurant and free WiFi throughout. The hotel is conveniently located just a short walk away from numerous cafes, bars, and restaurants. Each air-conditioned room features vintage-style decor, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and pay-per-view options. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet including hot drinks, juice, croissants and even eggs on request.
– Central location in the historic Piazza Navona area
– Panoramic terrace offering stunning views of Rome's old town
– Luxurious vintage-style decor in each room
– Daily breakfast buffet with plenty of options
Hotel Lord Byron
Hotel Lord Byron is a boutique hotel located in Rome's upscale Parioli district, adjacent to the Borghese Gardens. This exclusive 5-star hotel boasts elegant interiors and excellent service, perfect for those seeking a luxurious retreat. Guests can indulge in award-winning regional cuisine at the hotel's restaurant and enjoy drinks at Il Salotto lounge bar.
– Located in an exclusive area of Rome
– Stylish Art Deco furnishings
– Award-winning regional cuisine
– Peaceful surroundings
Cheap 5 Star Hotels in Rome
Cheap 5-star hotels in Rome can be found, offering visitors an affordable way to experience the luxury and grandeur of Rome without breaking the bank. While they may lack some of the amenities and facilities of more expensive hotels, they still provide comfortable accommodations with a touch of luxury.
Bio Hotel Raphael – Relais & Châteaux
The Bio Hotel Raphael – Relais & Châteaux is a luxurious 5-star hotel located just one street away from Piazza Navona in Rome. The hotel boasts elegant rooms with marble bathrooms, parquet floors, flat-screen satellite TVs and free wired internet. Guests can enjoy panoramic views of Rome from the roof terrace, dine at Mater Terrae restaurant or explore historic attractions like the Pantheon and Castel Sant'Angelo that are within walking distance.
– Luxurious and elegant rooms with marble bathrooms and parquet floors
– Panoramic views of Rome from the roof terrace
– Well connected by buses and within walking distance to most of Rome's historic attractions
– Mater Terrae restaurant for dining
The First Musica
The First Musica is a luxurious 5-star hotel in Rome, which opened its doors in April 2022. It boasts a prime location, with Piazza Navona just 1.1 km away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout the property, as well as concierge services, room service and luggage storage space.
– Prime location near popular tourist attractions
– Restaurant serving Italian, Pizza and Grill Bbq cuisine
– Staff available around the clock to assist guests
– Free WiFi throughout the property
– Breakfast includes vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten-free options upon request
Rocco Forte Hotel De La Ville
Rocco Forte Hotel De La Ville is a luxury 5-star hotel located just above the Spanish Steps, offering elegant rooms with traditional wooden floorings and free WiFi. The hotel features 3 restaurants serving classic Italian and Roman cuisine, led by celebrity chef Fulvio Pierangelini, and some of the restaurants offer beautiful panoramic views from their terraces on the upper floors. The wellness centre is spread over an area of 550 m² on 2 floors where guests can enjoy hydromassage pools, Kneipp paths, steam rooms, salt rooms or saunas to unwind after a long day of sightseeing or shopping.
– Stunning location
– Celebrity chef-led restaurants
– Large wellness centre
– Chic bars
Rome 5 star Hotels Information
|🛎️ 5 star Hotels in Rome||12|
|💵 Hotels Prices From||$145|
|💵 Highest price||$1487|
|🥇 Average Review Score||8.8/10|
|🛏️ Average number of Rooms||100|
Top 5 star hotels in Rome
|Singer Palace Hotel||9.4/10|
|Harry's Bar Trevi Hotel & Restaurant||9.2/10|
|Rocco Forte Hotel De La Ville||9.2/10|
|The St. Regis Rome||9/10|