Welcome to Mumbai, the city of dreams and one of the most visited destinations in India. If you are looking for luxury accommodations during your stay, then look no further than the 5-star hotels here. These opulent properties offer an unparalleled level of comfort and hospitality that is sure to leave a lasting impression on you.
Mumbai's 5-star hotels boast world-class amenities such as fine dining restaurants, spa services, swimming pools, fitness centers, and extraordinary views of the Arabian Sea. You'll also find that these hotels are located in prime locations with easy access to tourist hotspots like Marine Drive, Gateway of India, and Juhu Beach. Whether you're traveling for business or leisure, these luxurious properties cater to every need imaginable ensuring a memorable stay in this vibrant city.
Best Mumbai Five Star Hotels
Trident Bandra Kurla
The 5-star Trident Bandra Kurla offers an array of luxurious amenities including an outdoor pool, full spa services, and concierge and room service available 24/7. Guests can enjoy relaxing massages or workouts at the fitness center. The hotel's dining options include fine Italian cuisine at Botticino, interactive sushi bar at 022, regional Indian dishes at Maya restaurant and salads at Trident Patisserie & Delicatessen.
– Outdoor swimming pool
– Full spa services
– On-site parking is free
– Stylish air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and DVD player
PRINCE HOTEL is a newly opened luxury hotel located in Mumbai, just 4 km away from Phoenix Market City Mall. The hotel offers air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace, restaurant, room service and a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi is also available throughout the property.
– Convenient location close to shopping malls and tourist attractions
– Modern amenities for comfortable stay
– Buffet breakfast included in room rate
– Helpful and friendly staff available 24/7
– Free WiFi available throughout the property
Trident Nariman Point
Trident Nariman Point is a luxurious 5-star hotel situated in Mumbai that offers stunning views of the Arabian Sea from Marine Drive. Guests can expect excellent services and amenities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness centre, and spa treatments. The hotel features several dining options serving Mediterranean cuisine, Southeast-Asian flavours and Japanese food.
– Beautiful location overlooking the Arabian Sea
– Excellent amenities like an outdoor pool and fitness centre
– Spa treatments available for guests who need to relax
– Multiple dining options with various cuisines
Other places to stay in Mumbai
Mumbai Downtown Five Star Hotels
Mumbai Downtown is home to some of the most luxurious five-star hotels in India. These hotels offer world-class services and amenities, ensuring a lavish stay for their guests.
Hotel Sea Princess
Hotel Sea Princess is a luxurious 5-star hotel located along the Juhu sea coast in Mumbai. The property features 3 dining options, an outdoor swimming pool overlooking the Arabian sea, and a well-appointed spa. There's also a night club called 'Tsuki' with contemporary interiors.
– The location of the hotel offers stunning views of the Arabian sea.
– The property has multiple dining options that serve a variety of cuisines.
– Guests can relax and rejuvenate at the spa or take a dip in the outdoor pool.
– The non-smoking hotel also has a business center and tour desk for added convenience.
Radisson Blu Mumbai International Airport
Radisson Blu Mumbai International Airport is a luxurious 5-star hotel that opened in October 2020, situated just 2 km away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Mumbai Airport. The hotel boasts an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, garden and terrace for the guests' convenience. The property features well-appointed guest rooms with essential amenities to ensure a comfortable stay.
– The hotel offers free private parking and airport transfers for its guests.
– Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
– A buffet breakfast with continental or American options is served every morning.
– Guests can enjoy delicious meals at the on-site restaurant and relax with drinks at the bar.
– Business travellers can make use of the well-equipped business centre for their work-related needs.
Overall, Radisson Blu Mumbai International Airport provides a lavish stay experience to its guests with its top-notch facilities and warm hospitality.
Taj Santacruz, located in Santa Cruz just a quick 2-minute walk from the Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport and 4 km from the International terminal, offers expansive rooms with stunning views of the runway – the largest in the city. The hotel's prime location is just a short distance away from several key business districts such as Powai Central Business District, Worli Business District, Andheri commercial hub, Bombay Exhibition Center (Goregaon), and Bandra Kurla complex.
– Prime location for both business and leisure travelers
– Spacious rooms with great views of the airport runway
– A variety of dining options including Chinese, Italian, and multi-cuisine all day dining
– Relaxing spa and sauna facilities available at the property
Luxury 5 Star Hotels in Mumbai
Luxury 5-star hotels in Mumbai offer a world-class experience to their guests. With impeccable service, exquisite decor and top-notch facilities, these hotels provide an unforgettable stay in India's financial capital.
The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai
The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai is an iconic luxury hotel that boasts a stunning outdoor pool. Built in 1973, the hotel's harmonious contrast between its arched balconies and newly refurbished rooms is set against the backdrop of the Gateway of India overlooking the Arabian Sea.
– Variety of dining options with gourmet highlights such as Wasabi by Morimoto and Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant
– Stylishly designed rooms offering breathtaking sea, city or pool views
– Jiva Spa provides traditional Indian therapies for ultimate relaxation
– Taj Salon offers indulgent treatments for pampering yourself
– Conveniently located in Colaba area with easy access to National Gallery of Modern Art and Mumbai International Airport
ITC Grand Central
ITC Grand Central, a Luxury Collection Hotel in Mumbai's Parel district offers stunning city views from its rooms and suites. Guests can enjoy the hotel's two swimming pools, including an outdoor pool and children's pool, as well as access to the spa and fitness center. The hotel is conveniently located just a few kilometers from transportation hubs like Dadar Bus Station and Dadar Railway Station.
– Stunning views of the city from rooms and suites
– Two swimming pools for guests to enjoy
– Convenient location near transportation hubs
– Access to spa and fitness center
The Leela Mumbai
The Leela Mumbai is a luxurious 5-star hotel located just a short drive from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. Along with spacious and stylishly designed rooms, guests can enjoy an outdoor pool, fitness centre, and pampering spa offering massage and beauty treatments.
– Convenient location close to the airport
– Variety of dining options available on-site
– Well-equipped fitness centre and spa for relaxation and wellness
– Free parking for guests who drive
Cheap 5 Star Hotels in Mumbai
Cheap 5-star hotels in Mumbai offer a great value for money and provide guests with an opportunity to experience luxury at affordable prices. While some of these hotels may not boast the same level of amenities and facilities as their more expensive counterparts, they are well-equipped to cater to the needs of business and leisure travelers alike.
Hotel Sahara Star-Mumbai Airport
Located in Mumbai, Hotel Sahara Star is a luxury 5-star hotel with 354 spacious rooms that feature private balconies and tropical lagoon views. The hotel offers complimentary WiFi throughout the property and airport transfers to and fro Mumbai Airport Terminal 1. Guests can also enjoy its world-class facilities that include five food and beverage destinations, fitness center, tour desk, car rental services, private dining room inside a marine aquarium, among others.
– Spacious rooms with private balconies and tropical lagoon views
– Complimentary WiFi throughout the property
– Five food and beverage destinations offering Indian regional favorites as well as Italian, Mediterranean, French, and Far-Eastern delicacies
– Fitness center available for guests' use
– Convenient location just 10 minutes away from Terminal 2
Mumbai 5 star Hotels Information
|🛎️ 5 star Hotels in Mumbai
|💵 Hotels Prices From
|💵 Highest price
|🥇 Average Review Score
|🛏️ Average number of Rooms
Top 5 star hotels in Mumbai
|The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai
|Trident Bandra Kurla
|Trident Nariman Point
|ITC Grand Central