As a travel specialist, I present to you the ultimate guide to luxurious accommodations on the stunning Greek Islands. Greece is known for its unparalleled beauty, ancient history and culture, warm hospitality and delicious cuisine. The Greek Islands offer an added charm with breathtaking views of turquoise blue waters against white-walled buildings adorned with bougainvillea.
For travelers seeking a truly remarkable experience, 5-star hotels on the Greek Islands are unrivaled in luxury, comfort and service excellence. The hotels provide guests with world-class amenities such as private beaches, infinity pools overlooking the Aegean Sea, Michelin-star restaurants serving authentic Mediterranean dishes, luxurious spas offering traditional treatments and activities ranging from yoga classes to sailing expeditions. Whether you prefer a secluded island retreat or an extravagant resort that sets new standards in luxury hospitality – there is something for everyone in this beautiful paradise.
Best Greek Islands Five Star Hotels
Domus Renier Boutique Hotel – Historic Hotels Worldwide
Domus Renier Boutique Hotel – Historic Hotels Worldwide is a luxurious boutique hotel located in Chania Town, offering breathtaking views of the old port and the lighthouse. The hotel features air-conditioned rooms with smart flat-screen TVs, private bathrooms equipped with bath robes and slippers, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests can also enjoy traditional breakfast with Cretan products every day and relax at the lobby area or rent bikes and cars to explore the city.
– Stunning views of the old port and lighthouse
– Luxurious amenities such as bath robes and slippers
– Convenient location in the heart of Chania Town
– Offers bike and car rental services for guests to explore the city easily
Located just a short stroll away from the center of Naoussa, Cosme – a Luxury Collection Resort in Paros, offers guests the opportunity to experience traditional Cycladic-style accommodation. With an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and on-site restaurant and bar, guests can take advantage of all the resort's amenities. Rooms feature private balconies with stunning views of the beach or garden areas.
– Prime location right on Agii Anargyri beach
– Traditional Cycladic-style rooms with private balconies
– Excellent on-site amenities including an outdoor swimming pool and tennis court
– On-site restaurant and bar serving delicious cuisine
Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa
Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa is an authentic 17th-century Venetian mansion located in the heart of Chania's charming old town. Each spacious room combines old world charm with modern comforts and guests can enjoy a courtyard and rooftop terrace offering stunning views of the town and Venetian harbor. The hotel also features a luxurious spa with a marble steam room, extra large hot tub, and relaxation area (access provided upon charge).
– Superb location within Chania's picturesque old town
– Authentic 17th-century Venetian mansion
– Luxurious spa facilities available for use
– Sumptuous breakfast served daily in beautiful courtyard
Other places to stay in Greek Islands
Greek Islands Downtown Five Star Hotels
Greek Islands Downtown Five Star Hotels offer a luxurious stay with stunning views of the Aegean Sea. The hotels boast elegant and modern rooms, along with world-class dining options and top-notch service. With their prime location in the heart of Greece's cosmopolitan cities, guests are sure to have an unforgettable experience.
Blue Palace Elounda
The Blue Palace Elounda is a luxurious 5-star resort located on the coast of Crete, offering stunning views of the Spinalonga island. The resort features elegant suites and bungalows with private pools, as well as a state-of-the-art spa covering a 2,000-m² area. The dining options are diverse with Greek Breakfast, Cretan, Italian, Asian and Greek contemporary cuisine available in various locations such as pool bar or beach bar.
– Private pools for most rooms
– State-of-the-art spa with indoor pools and treatment rooms
– Variety of dining options including Greek cuisine and exotic cocktails served at multiple locations
– Beautiful location by the coastal waters
Amyth of Mykonos Hotel (Agios Stefanos)
Amyth of Mykonos Hotel in Agios Stefanos is a luxurious 5-star hotel that opened in September 2020. The hotel offers guests an unforgettable experience with its seasonal outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, and Mediterranean restaurant. Each air-conditioned room features a terrace or balcony, coffee machine, minibar, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower.
– Seasonal outdoor swimming pool
– Fitness centre
– Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine
– Free WiFi throughout the property
– Air-conditioned rooms with private terraces or balconies
GDM Megaron (Heraklio Town)
GDM Megaron is a luxurious 5-star hotel located in the heart of Heraklion, overlooking the old Venetian port. This prestigious hotel boasts 58 elegantly decorated rooms and suites with modern facilities such as private telephone line with voice mail, satellite TV, complimentary WiFi, safe, mini fridge, soundproof windows and sprinklers. The hotel also features a health club with fitness equipment and spa facilities, a rooftop plunge pool with sunbeds and umbrellas, meeting rooms for events and conferences, and fine dining options including Plaza Café for all-day dining overlooking the old port.
– Elegantly decorated rooms equipped with modern amenities
– Rooftop plunge pool with stunning views of the old Venetian port
– Health club equipped with fitness equipment and spa facilities
– Fine dining options including Plaza Café for all-day dining
– Well-equipped meeting rooms ideal for events and conferences
Luxury 5 Star Hotels in Greek Islands
The Greek Islands offer some of the most luxurious 5-star hotels in the world, each offering stunning views of the Aegean Sea. Guests can expect top-class service, a range of fine-dining options and exceptional amenities during their stay at these exclusive retreats.
Kalesma Mykonos is a luxurious 5-star hotel located in Ornos, just over 1 km away from the beach. The hotel boasts a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, restaurant serving Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, business center, concierge service and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
– Beautifully designed rooms with modern amenities
– Delicious breakfast options including vegetarian and gluten-free choices
– Great location for cycling enthusiasts with bike hire available on site
– Excellent customer service with airport transfers and room service available
Smy Mykonos Suites & Villas – ex Greco Philia (Elia Beach)
Smy Mykonos Suites & Villas – ex Greco Philia is a stunning boutique hotel located on the cliffs overlooking Elia beach, offering luxurious and exclusive accommodation with spectacular views of the Aegean Sea. The outdoor pool and pool bar provide a relaxing atmosphere for guests to unwind while enjoying refreshing drinks and breathtaking sea views. Guests can also indulge in delicious Mediterranean dishes made with fresh seafood and organic vegetables prepared by the award-winning chef.
Some of the pros of staying at Smy Mykonos Suites & Villas – ex Greco Philia include:
– Magnificent sea views from all suites and villas
– Hypo-allergenic mattresses and pillows for a comfortable night's sleep
– Complimentary welcome cake and fruit basket upon arrival
– Spa treatments designed to enhance guests' wellness experience
– Personalized concierge service to assist with restaurant recommendations, car hire, dry cleaning, and more.
Liostasi (Ios Chora)
Liostasi in Ios Chora is an elegant resort that overlooks the picturesque Aegean Sea. The luxurious accommodation comes with private balconies or patios, satellite TV, and free toiletries. Guests can relax by the outdoor pool, enjoy snacks and cocktails at the Liostasi Pool & Cocktail Bar while soaking up the stunning sea view, indulge in spa treatments provided by the wellness center which uses only natural products, and savor Greek breakfast including homemade bread, pies, and cheese types at Grandma’s Restaurant.
– Stylish resort overlooking Aegean Sea
– Luxurious accommodation with private balconies/patios
– Outdoor pool with sea view sun loungers
– Natural product spa therapies offered at wellness center
– Greek breakfast served daily featuring homemade food
Greek Islands 5 star Hotels Information
|🛎️ 5 star Hotels in Greek Islands
|💵 Hotels Prices From
|💵 Highest price
|🥇 Average Review Score
|🛏️ Average number of Rooms
Top 5 star hotels in Greek Islands
|Amyth of Mykonos Hotel (Agios Stefanos)
|Domus Renier Boutique Hotel – Historic Hotels Worldwide
|GDM Megaron (Heraklio Town)
|Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa